Come work with us
Are you an industry thought leader with a strong network in mobile, cloud, or web and the ability to build new business? Fed up with endless meetings, stifling bureaucracy, and caps on your potential? Explore a unique opportunity to drive your own future as Sourcebits Studio Director.
Sourcebits Studios are discrete practice groups with focus in specific areas from Mobile Enterprise Applications to Web Gaming. Each is headed by a highly qualified Studio Director who is responsible for driving their Studio’s projects from initial client engagement to final delivery.
Studio Directors are industry leaders in mobile, cloud, and UX design—from the former CEO of the world’s largest open-source mobile platform, to an Apple Design Award winner.
As a Director you’ll share completely in the success of your studio, and have full authority to run it as your own business unit—with unlimited potential. At the same time, you’ll have access to all of the resources Sourcebits provides as a global company backed by Sequoia Capital and IDG Ventures. Sourcebits gives an unprecedented level of support and trust to Studio Directors, and Directors return that trust by delivering spectacular service and results for their clients.
You’ll work with amazing people throughout the company who care as deeply about the success of your clients’ projects as you do. Because Studios work together, clients have access to the best minds in mobile, web, and cloud development across multiple platforms and disciplines. At the core of Sourcebits Studios you’ll find more than 400 Sourcebits employees, each whom bring their extreme passion and focus to client projects across a wide range of talents and skills.
We’re looking for a few people who share that passion and focus and can back it up with a track record of success. If you think you have what it takes to lead your own Studio, get in touch below to learn more.
Standing out amongst the 900,000 apps in the Apple App Store and over 1 million in the Google Play Store is becoming increasingly challenging. Having taken 20 apps to the Top 10 in the App Store, Sourcebits knows that the key to an app’s success is discoverability, which starts with a well executed launch and app marketing strategy.
Sourcebits App Marketing Services include:
There is a saying that fortune favors the well prepared, and that is definitely true with the increasingly competitive app market. Having successfully launched over 100 apps, we’ve been through the app gauntlet many times. We know that doing certain things before launch can greatly increase your app’s odds of success. Let Sourcebits -
- Create a stunning product demo or introduction video for your app
- Prepare your social media accounts for maximum effectiveness
- Create a “Launching Soon” landing page to get early signups prior to your launch
- Do extensive market and competitive analysis to learn key insights about your space
- Create a press kit with beautiful visuals and a press release to ensure your app stands out in publications
- Leverage platforms such as Quora and Reddit to create initial buzz and curiosity
- Set up your backend analytics platform to make sure you’re capturing important user data after your app launches
...and much much more
App Store Optimization
Over 60% of people still find apps by browsing the App Store. Therefore, it is very important that your app is optimized for app store search and has the right metadata to allow interested users to easily discover your app. Let Sourcebits -
- Research the competitive landscape and identify keywords that will optimize your app for search
- Create the copy for your App Page to help you rank higher in search than your competitors
- Convert visitors to your App Page into users of your app at the highest rate
- Optimize your app for search engines as well to attract even more potential users
...and much much more
Launch and Marketing Strategy
You’ve only got one shot at launch so you better get it right. We’ve got the connections and know how to ensure that your app launches with a bang and not a whimper. Let Sourcebits -
- Help you get press coverage from the best names in tech media as well as industry specific publications
- Use smart advertising to keep costs low and maximize downloads to help your app climb the ranks
- Leverage social channels to boost your app’s awareness
- Use promotions to incentivize downloads of your app
- Create and host a successful launch party for your app
- Help you get featured by the App Store and Google Play store
- Keep your ratings high by keeping your customers happy
- Analyze and optimize your app based on user data and feedback
- Help you explore if options such as burst marketing and incentivized downloads are right for you
...and we know what works, so don't waste your time and money experimenting.
Mobile apps are slated to become a $30 billion market by 2015, and we’ll help you figure out how to get your share of the pie. We’ve made millions of dollars monetizing our own apps and can help you do the same. Let Sourcebits -
- Consult with you on the various options for monetization that are right for your app
- Share key insights and learnings about the different app business models such as freemium vs. paid
- Show you how to focus on the users that will pay and help you increase the average revenue per user (ARPU)
- Make it easy for users to spend money in your app while reminding them to engage when they’re idle
...and get you to a very positive ROI that you’ve been looking for.
Contact Sourcebits for your next product’s grand entrance.
Looking for custom Mobile, Cloud, or Web development services?
Watch the video.
FROM THE BLOG
Apple CEO TIm Cook flashed some impressive stats at the 2014 WWDC: 75 billion apps downloaded, 1.2 million iOS apps c Read More…